Membership to the Muncie Coin and Stamp Club
Qualifications for Membership
Per the club’s Constitution and By-Laws, Any person of good moral character, reputation and standing may become a member of this organization after completion of the proper admission forms and acceptance by the board of directors.
Types of Memberships Available
- Senor Membership: Anyone 18 years or older
- Junior Membership: Anyone under the age of 18
- Lifetime Membership: Senior members who have applied for, and been granted lifetime member status by the board of directors
- Lifetime Membership to the club costs $75.00 (Must be club member for 1 year)
- Senior Membership to the club cost $8.00 annually.
- Junior membership to the club cost $2.50 annually.
- Membership begins September 1st and ends August 31st of the following year.
- New members admitted from September to March pay a full year’s dues.
- Members who are admitted from April to August will only pay half a year’s dues.
Membership Rights and Privileges
- Senior and Lifetime members have full voting rights pertaining to the business of the club and the election of officers and directors and are eligible to hold any appointive or elective office.
- Junior members have full voting rights pertaining to the business of the club and the election of officers and directors and are eligible to hold any appointive offices but not elective offices.
How to Apply for Membership
- Fill out the membership card (available in the drop down below) and turn it in at any meeting along with your membership dues.
- Contact us directly by clicking here and filling out the Contact Us form with the following information.
- First and Last Name
- Current mailing address
- Birth Date
- Current working phone number
- Employer and Occupation